Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An overview

Josh and I have been married now for over 3 years....wow time goes fast. We live in Winchester where we both grew up and we are now raising our children. I am the school nurse for the 5 schools here in town. I really enjoy my job and do not miss the 12 hour night shifts at the hospital. Three day weekends and 2 hr. delays are just one of the many perks to my job. Josh is doing paintless dent removal where he basically works out of his vehicle and goes to various car lots and body shops to remove all sorts of damage from vehicles...he even took a dent out of our neighbors stove once. He really enjoys his job and I think it is safe to say he will never use his teaching degree. We had our first son, Caleb James, on Valentine's day 07. Caleb is all boy and keeps us busy but also makes us laugh like crazy daily. Auden Colleen joined in the fun on November 28th and is a wonderful addition! Our kids are growing up with their grandparents close by to love on them daily. It is a simple but beautiful life we have!

No comments: